• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Birthday Gaming Stream - 28th July!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Sup Synners! Hope you're all doing well and looking after yourselves!
    Wanted to let you all know I'll be going live on SynTV THIS THURSDAY, July 28th at 11pm GMT / 3pm PT / 5pm PT for a special livestream, where I'll be celebrating my birthday and playing Stray for you all 🐈 It's totally free and will be a great time, I'm sure.

Hope to see you there! Much love ❤️
    PicsArt_07-25-01.47.18.jpg

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    😩 stupid time Zones !!!!
    I’m going to try and pop in. I’ve been seeing snippets of this game everywhere and I’m both confused and intrigued by it lol.
    Happy early birthday dude !
    Time zones suuuuuck! Scheduled it a bit later in hopes that more people can make it, but I might try to schedule the next one on a weekend so hopefully it won't be so bad. I've heard so many good things about this game and what I've seen has been amazing! I think it's gonna be a great experience.
    Thank you so much!!! ❤️

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    I am sorry, I couldn't stay at the whole of the stream and I couldn't send a message to warn you 😅
    No worries at all, it was great to see you so thank you so much for popping in! And thank you to everyone else who joined in too! It meant so much to see everyone having a good time and enjoying the game, I will be working out the time for the next stream soon! ❤️