• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Birthday Meme Contest Starts Now! 🎉

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey everyone!

Since Syn's birthday was yesterday and he turned the big 4 0 I figured we should keep the celebration going with a contest!

Submit your best birthday meme, multiple submissions are allowed and the contest ends on July 16th. To win, all you need to do is have the most reactions on your meme and the winner will receive a contest winner user banner and a free 6 month Legend user upgrade!

So get going guys, let's see those memes! 👀

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Screenshot_2021-07-08-19-46-22-74.jpg

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Y'all calling out Brian as old... Even I didn't dare go into this territory.

If you get banned, wasn't my call 👀😂

Ironically, Alex's announcement post seems to have the most reaction. Then y'all call me corrupt.
    I got 11 years on Junior. I can get away with it because no matter how hard the jokes hit him, they hit me harder.

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Y'all calling out Brian as old... Even I didn't dare go into this territory.

If you get banned, wasn't my call 👀😂

Ironically, Alex's announcement post seems to have the most reaction. Then y'all call me corrupt.
    NGL, I'm now having a crisis of what the repercussions could be 😬