• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

BOSS Katana Patches

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Hi fellow Katana users, this thread is a space for us to share our patches.

Before the fun stuff, a few ground rules:

1. Be sure to upload your patches to a reputable file storage/sharing service (Dropbox or Google Drive for example).
2. If the patch is one you have found online, and has not been modified by you, if possible give credit to the original creator.
3. If possible, add a short video or audio example of the patch, to give others an idea of what the patch may sound like.
4. Lastly, if the patch has been created with a MKII, please state that as they are not compatible with the MKI.

Have fun and share responsibly!

Last edited:
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kim

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
thanks for this post. I bought Katana 50 II few weeks ago and its so nice to use those patches, great upgrade from my old amp :)
I also use this site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2098357327092217/
Lot of free patches there.
Thanks for buried alive one, i like it and the other ones too, awesome, gonna upload themnow in my comp
I still cant figure out how to download a ptach i made myself, can only save it tot the katana or program, but not so that i can share it.
Or how can I save a patch that I changed a little bit, i can pnly write it to the katana amp, hope there is a way to save it to comp

Last edited:

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    thanks for this post. I bought Katana 50 II few weeks ago and its so nice to use those patches, great upgrade from my old amp :)
    I also use this site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2098357327092217/
    Lot of free patches there.
    Thanks for buried alive one, i like it and the other ones too, awesome, gonna upload themnow in my comp
    I still cant figure out how to download a ptach i made myself, can only save it tot the katana or program, but not so that i can share it.
    Or how can I save a patch that I changed a little bit, i can pnly write it to the katana amp, hope there is a way to save it to comp
    Can you use a Katana 100 Patch? 🤔
    You can Export it by First creating a "library" I think it is in the Software and then Export it from there. (Save on the PC)

PaulDi

Garage band Groupie
    Dec 31, 2019
    Tha Air doesn't use the same patches as the other Katana amps?

Edit - it appears they don't, that's a bit shit. Have you grabbed the Live Sets from the BOSS site? May be a good place to start.

Yes I did. Decent material. I can't find them anywhere else. Anyway, I bought myselft a Hughes & Ketner Grandmeister40 with 2x12 cab since.. hehe. Katana Air is for traveling.

Reactions: Adin Shepherd