BOSS Katana Patches

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
A couple of additional clean patches, hopefully will help @Dominik Gräber on the path to find the cleans he is looking for. Sorry no time for a video at the moment though, will update later when time permits.

First is probably closest of the patches I have to the Katana Mini cleans, almost free of any effects.

Next is a Mayer clean tone (I don't remember where I found this one), slighly heavier in the effects deparment but not overdone. Breaks up a little when you push it which sounds cool too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    A couple of additional clean patches, hopefully will help @Dominik Gräber on the path to find the cleans he is looking for. Sorry no time for a video at the moment though, will update later when time permits.

First is probably closest of the patches I have to the Katana Mini cleans, almost free of any effects.

Next is a Mayer clean tone (I don't remember where I found this one), slighly heavier in the effects deparment but not overdone. Breaks up a little when you push it which sounds cool too.

I'll try them out, thanks!

Reactions: Adin Shepherd
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    A couple of new patches, I will add a couple more when my guitar comes back from a long overdue service.

Both MkI and MkII compatible.

Acoustic patch, for those mellow moments.

My new fave high gain patch, based off a JCM800 patch I found, I dialled back the gain and cut the bass a little and scooped those mids đŸ¤Ÿ

Tweak the panel controls if you need to suit your ears.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    A couple of new patches, I will add a couple more when my guitar comes back from a long overdue service.

Both MkI and MkII compatible.

Acoustic patch, for those mellow moments.

My new fave high gain patch, based off a JCM800 patch I found, I dialled back the gain and cut the bass a little and scooped those mids đŸ¤Ÿ

Tweak the panel controls if you need to suit your ears.

I ment to try them out earlier but when I turned on my katana (haven't played with an amp in a while) I just sat down and jammed for like an hour :ROFLMAO:

Also, @ari.mac needs to see this thread. Easy way to get some good tones for your new amp :money-face:

ari.mac

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I ment to try them out earlier but when I turned on my katana (haven't played with an amp in a while) I just sat down and jammed for like an hour :ROFLMAO:

Also, @ari.mac needs to see this thread. Easy way to get some good tones for your new amp :money-face:
    Yeeeeeah! Going to have some fun this weekend! đŸ¤˜

Last edited: