• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

BOSS Katana Patches

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
A couple of additional clean patches, hopefully will help @Dominik Gräber on the path to find the cleans he is looking for. Sorry no time for a video at the moment though, will update later when time permits.

First is probably closest of the patches I have to the Katana Mini cleans, almost free of any effects.

Next is a Mayer clean tone (I don't remember where I found this one), slighly heavier in the effects deparment but not overdone. Breaks up a little when you push it which sounds cool too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    A couple of additional clean patches, hopefully will help @Dominik Gräber on the path to find the cleans he is looking for. Sorry no time for a video at the moment though, will update later when time permits.

First is probably closest of the patches I have to the Katana Mini cleans, almost free of any effects.

Next is a Mayer clean tone (I don't remember where I found this one), slighly heavier in the effects deparment but not overdone. Breaks up a little when you push it which sounds cool too.

I'll try them out, thanks!

Reactions: Adin Shepherd
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    A couple of new patches, I will add a couple more when my guitar comes back from a long overdue service.

Both MkI and MkII compatible.

Acoustic patch, for those mellow moments.

My new fave high gain patch, based off a JCM800 patch I found, I dialled back the gain and cut the bass a little and scooped those mids 🤟

Tweak the panel controls if you need to suit your ears.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    A couple of new patches, I will add a couple more when my guitar comes back from a long overdue service.

Both MkI and MkII compatible.

Acoustic patch, for those mellow moments.

My new fave high gain patch, based off a JCM800 patch I found, I dialled back the gain and cut the bass a little and scooped those mids 🤟

Tweak the panel controls if you need to suit your ears.

I ment to try them out earlier but when I turned on my katana (haven't played with an amp in a while) I just sat down and jammed for like an hour :ROFLMAO:

Also, @ari.mac needs to see this thread. Easy way to get some good tones for your new amp :money-face:

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I ment to try them out earlier but when I turned on my katana (haven't played with an amp in a while) I just sat down and jammed for like an hour :ROFLMAO:

Also, @ari.mac needs to see this thread. Easy way to get some good tones for your new amp :money-face:
    Yeeeeeah! Going to have some fun this weekend! 🤘

Last edited:

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    Link to all of Juca Nery's free Katana patches, 30+ (Google Drive).