• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Boss RC-5 Loop station issue

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    I found two comments here that may help if it's not broken

"Run the looper in the amps fx loop if you have one, I use a solid state to practice never had a problem with a looper. Sure some amps do suck at "looping", nothing to do with solid state or tubes, imo. Only time I came across this was using a digitech RP, those loopers suck, just pure mud when trying to play over loop."

• Love
    Reactions: Christian Schulze
    Upvote 0

MaybeBaby

New Student
    Sep 10, 2020
    Damn sorry to hear that mate, I have the same looper and Have not encountered this issue. Try to return it for sure!
    And do you use other pedals with the looper?
    I connected tye looper straight to the amp (Fender mustang 1) without any other pedals.

I found somewhere that that might be the problem?

• Sad
    Reactions: Christian Schulze
    Upvote 0

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    And do you use other pedals with the looper?
    I connected tye looper straight to the amp (Fender mustang 1) without any other pedals.

I found somewhere that that might be the problem?
    I connect the looper straight into the amp (my trusty boss katana mk1). I usually record chords and then just play away and have not encountered an issue to be honest.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection