• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Bradley Hall A7X 5 minute speedrun

Daniel Verde

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
I watch his channel too! It's an amusing over simplification of A7X. Overall this was funny, but there's potential to learn from a video like this. A beginner-intermediate guitar player could genuinely extrapolate some song writing/structure/format knowledge from this video. Or, just see that you don't have to take song writing soooo seriously all the time. Just write a song in 5 minutes and see what happens. Then develop afterwards. Although, you would never capture the true brilliance of an A7X song in 5 minutes of time. More like 5 months of work, even for a world class musician to write a truly great song.

Reactions: William B.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

This was my first lick I learned along with magazines and the COE book I bought, it was featured on the Ultimate-guitar site
    I never forgot it and been trying to practice lately again but how I remembered it was wrong :D was when I got my first electric guitar
    bringing this up cause I saw Ekrem's post
    I should probably say right away stuff I remember cause things slip my mind, sometimes got some good stuff I should share, my bad