• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Bugs

Julian Barton

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys I have encountered a few bugs with the site now. My biggest ones are the riffs page link is going to one riff. The other problem is that I will occasionally be “signed out” but signed in still and can’t access anything it takes me back to the login page where it tells me I am logged in. Let’s try and put all the bugs we can find in this thread and find the solutions that we can for now until they are fixed. If you are having the sing in problem at all just go to the main page and click the continue button at the top, it will say you are already registered and then it will be fixed.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Julian Barton

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I have also found that sometimes there will be a button in the top left that says “skip to content”. I am unsure how to recreate this I have only seen it twice now but if that pops up just go ahead and click it should bring your page down maybe half an inch then you can continue about your day as normal.