• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Cabinet Choices

Zach Dow

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I'm in the market for a 4x12 cab to go with my Peavey 5150 amp head, from what I've researched the cab that goes along with the head has some poor reviews and was wondering if anyone could help me make a decision on what to get instead. I'm looking for something that is relatively inexpensive but not cheap either. I mostly play heavy metal and metalcore. Thanks!

Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J

Jak Angelescu

Hey! I'm in the market for a 4x12 cab to go with my Peavey 5150 amp head, from what I've researched the cab that goes along with the head has some poor reviews and was wondering if anyone could help me make a decision on what to get instead. I'm looking for something that is relatively inexpensive but not cheap either. I mostly play heavy metal and metalcore. Thanks!
Hey there buddy! I'm looking for someone to help you out right now.

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    I've heard a lot of good things about the Harley Benton 4x12 Cabs. They come loaded with Celestion Vintage 30's at a great price. For the 4x12 you would have to pay $483.20 cents USD just for the speakers alone on Amazon while the cab itself is $366 along with a $33 dollar shipping fee from Thomann. First heard about them from Glenn Fricker's YouTube Channel and here recently Ola Englund mentioned how he had heard good things as well about them.