• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

CAGED System – The C Shape – Lesson 24

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I mean are we supposed to be able to play these scales on this early course stage?

Thank you very much for the tips tho. I'll be going back to lesson 7 immediately.
    I mean, it's not an obligatory thing. The way the lessons are structured is to give a beginner guitar player an easy path towards progression.

Derik5150

New Student
    Feb 9, 2024
    are there any c major jam tracks available anywhere in here? I have one c major jam track from a few years ago when i was taking lessons that my instructor gave to me but wondering where i can find more? I am guessing there are probably some on youtube huh?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    are there any c major jam tracks available anywhere in here? I have one c major jam track from a few years ago when i was taking lessons that my instructor gave to me but wondering where i can find more? I am guessing there are probably some on youtube huh?
    I know that some lessons do have jam tracks. It's in the bottom section, click on video and you should have more options showing up. But I'm not sure which lesson would have a C major jam track