• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Can Someone Do Me A Simple Favor?

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello, my kittens!
I have been under the impression that the forum has been quiet other than responses. I’ve subscribe to get emails when new forum posts are made, and I haven’t been getting any. I just decided to check the forum a few days ago and there’s a whole bunch of stuff I’ve missed. I checked my settings and everything’s the same. And it’s not a Keymaster thing because I got email alerts of new forums several times a day up until about 2 weeks ago. There have been posts I’ve missed I would have loved to have read on the spot. So many good topics! So could someone start a new forum topic for me about anything? This way I know I can watch for my email alert. It’s not going to my spam folder because I checked. Have you been getting email notifications about new posts?
Thank you all so much!
Jak

This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jak Angelescu.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I have on and off accidently hit subscribe and gotten e mails. And then I turn it off cause I didnt want it on. But many have mentioned the issue over the past month. Remember guys a nee site layout is eventually coming. These issues wont happen there ss I imagine they started from scratch. The coding bugs will probably change. We will have new issues but older ones fixed. Websites in todays world will.jever be perfect due to daily tech updates that no one can keep up with.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Thank you all so much for the clarification. Calvin said it best. There are so many things going on that it’s getting nearly impossible to keep up with. That’s why something different is coming to try to eradicate all these problems at once but it definitely takes time. there is not this enormous team working behind the scenes Around-the-clock like one Google or Facebook goes down.
We really thank all of you for being patient. Aden did you get a chance to reset your password?

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I’m usually on the forums 4 to 5 times a day lol. My riffs have slowed down cause of obvious reasons but I can atleast be active here and update you guys. I’m looking to rent a guitar for a month or two the store told me it’s like 25 a month pretty cheap.

Gabriel Corso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Sorry for the late response, Jak!
I just started working again and my life is madness haha.
I started receiving emails from the school 8 months after it launched. I have been an active user since day 1.
And soft some reason I stopped receiving those emails a month ago.
Hope that my infos helped you and the team.
Thanks for all the support on the school.
Keep up the good work
Take care!

Synner Endless Summer Collection