• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Can someone help with the libad TOANS?

Dismemberer

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Oct 16, 2021
I love the new record and the solos are great. I will not go more into how this record is my favourite ever to keep this short. How do get the guitar tones? I really want to know how to replicate the tones in the mattel verses, the solo in cosmic and the solo and other tones in G. Thanks alot to anyone who helps me. These tones are the most different I've heard and I love them! Also how does syn gets some reverb while he holds down the harmonic notes in the solo which sounds like you're going through a tunnel?

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Almost everything is the prototype for the new signature pedal platform amp and distortion pedal, plus a mad scientist's room full of various pedals. I know he spent weeks or months translating the new tones into his AxeFX for touring, and he has loosely defined plans to sell that as a package at some point, but there are no details there.

The reverby transition in the Cosmic solo (bridging two separate solos) was probably done in with the studio's outboard gear, rather than something Syn did during the recording.

Upvote 0