• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

can't play learning videos

Jancok Jancok

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
what’s wrong with my account from a long time ago until now I haven’t seen Papa Gates and Synyster teaching. The video doesn’t work here at all. I think this is related to the verification problem, where before getting verification, of course I can’t play the video but not now I’ve got verification but why can’t the video play and the link I show the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7ED0JYlR0

This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jancok Jancok.

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    where are you trying to watch the videos?there’s might be a firewall blocking it.
    Press F12 on the browser and watch if there any red errors or exceptions on the console
    You might wanna try watching from the phone to see if it is only on your pc

This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Kfir Yaakovi.

Jancok Jancok

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    kfir yaakovi, I have tried various things including opening from the phone, opening from different browsers, opening from different PC / laptops and pressing f12 the result is still the same, it still doesn’t work.

This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jancok Jancok.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Same here bro, idk what happend i was so happy while learning from this website and now lesson videos are not playing😩😩😩
    It is a site issue - the development team is working to fix it. We have no further updates at this time. Sorry, but it WILL be back!

Reactions: Ricky hans

Ricky hans

New Student
    Aug 20, 2022
    It is a site issue - the development team is working to fix it. We have no further updates at this time. Sorry, but it WILL be back
    It is a site issue - the development team is working to fix it. We have no further updates at this time. Sorry, but it WILL be back!
    yes please do it quickly, this website is so precious to me and it’s like my last hope to get better at guitar🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Francis Paradis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection