• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Case/Bag for Syn/Avenger guitars

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
Hello Synners!

Quick question for all of you beautiful people. If not using the Schecter Hardcase for you Syn or Avenger Schecter guitars, what cases or bags are you using that fit? I am sure I will get the hardcase eventually but it is out of stock where I am right now. I heard talk of people using a bass bag but which one?
My guitar is arriving tomorrow and I want everything all ready for her (geez, I sound quite insane but I'm okay with that).
Thank you.

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
It should be okay with a regular sized bag for an electric guitar
I really hope so. I have been researching all weekend and it appears to be slightly too big for a regular case due to the unique avenger shape and I don't want to hurt her 🙈 I have emailed a company to see when the hardcase is back instock but until then I feel a bit underprepared. At this rate I'm just going to make my own case I think 🤣

Reactions: William B.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Actually no, regular won't work for avenger shaped guitar (name of the body shape of the syn model). The body is too large for regular. There are hardcases that are more '' regular'' that could fit it, you don't need THE hardcase for it. I would add that the best way to really know for sure is to test it directly. When I worked at a music shop, I would always tell people to try out a case with their guitar or with one of our models thats as close as possible to the shape of the instrument.

Hopefully people with syn models on here might have some suggestions that have been tested and confirmed!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection