• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

CIRCLE OF FIFTHS!

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Whaddup Folks....its me again...

I just had to share this video on the circle of fifths its so amazing. I know PGs lesson was amazing too! But this is even more hacks that come witht the circle of Fifths!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo_2020-08-19_21-51-06.jpg
    photo_2020-08-19_21-51-06.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Saved for later. I did notice he's talking like a human and not like a "YouTube Personality," which is a huge plus in my book. Thanks, CJ!

Also, for our younger members - if I have one regret at all (And I have more than one, but that's a story for another post), it's that I didn't learn all this stuff when I was young and my brain was a sponge. I know it can be hard to think this stuff is important but IT IS and it will make a difference for you.

I'm doing the work now, but my older brain doesn't absorb as well or as quickly as it did when I was even in my 20s and 30s. Set aside the time. Have the discipline. It will pay off for you later. I promise you!

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Saved for later. I did notice he's talking like a human and not like a "YouTube Personality," which is a huge plus in my book. Thanks, CJ!

Also, for our younger members - if I have one regret at all (And I have more than one, but that's a story for another post), it's that I didn't learn all this stuff when I was young and my brain was a sponge. I know it can be hard to think this stuff is important but IT IS and it will make a difference for you.

I'm doing the work now, but my older brain doesn't absorb as well or as quickly as it did when I was even in my 20s and 30s. Set aside the time. Have the discipline. It will pay off for you later. I promise you!
    Yess I am putting in the hours now!!!! While I still can!

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Zaragoza, Spain

another old brain here, and yeahhh it’s so hard to memorize. My only excuse is that I discovered all this after 45, 😅 but I’m making an effort trying to be consistent and learn as much as I can

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    I gave an overview of the cycle in my lesson. Trying to cover as much ground as I could in a short amount of time. ANYTHING you can do to dig deeper and enhance the information I provided is a good thing. I LOVE that you're finding and sharing these videos!
    Sharing knowledge is Caring! Thank you for your lesson too! I love the way you explain...Working through the blues masterclass at the moment (yes still...)

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Whaddup Folks....its me again...

I just had to share this video on the circle of fifths its so amazing. I know PGs lesson was amazing too! But this is even more hacks that come witht the circle of Fifths!

Enjoy!

Love this approach to using the circle, man! Something I've never even clocked onto. Thanks for sharing :love: