• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! Final Lead Placements & Going Forward

Hi everyone!
Good job on your auditions and thank you for your patience & dedication!

As some of you have heard by now, unfortunately 2 players have been removed from the collaboration as they did not submit their auditions. I messaged them personally on multiple occasions but got no response at all, leaving us no other choice.

As it stands, we have a total of 22 players, with 11 on lead and 11 on rhythm.
We decided that the easiest way to move forward would be for @Filip Tomiša to cut off one of the outro sections, leaving us with 11 lead spots.
It goes without saying that there won't be a poll, because it is not necessary now.

We have watched all of your auditions and discussed them and we decided on the following placements to best showcase everybody's abilities!

As you can tell, there are 2 players on each verse because we will do a back & forth of question and answer melodies as is traditional in the blues genre.
This means the blues team will have to work closely together, we will further discuss composition once we have placed all the rhythm players.

Which brings me to our next step, rhythm assessment.
This week, I will make an announcement for the rhythm players to record a video of themselves playing either the verse or the chorus of the song, so we can similarly place them where their abilities are best showcased and with the player(s) that they compliment the best.
Keep an eye out for that!

Thank you very much everybody! Great job this last two weeks, we are getting closer to our goal!

@Alicia Willis @Calvin Phillips @Dominik Graeber @Adin Shepherd

@Mariler Ferrer @carlosmqr @Kim La @Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar

@Ed Seith @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga @Rute Rodrigues @Ids Schiere

@Steven Perrone @Jacques @Sayonil Mitra @Alan Carter @Gabriel Perez

@Serge-Jean @Kfir Yaakovi @Filip Tomiša @Jesse Salmons @Jackson Harsin

Last edited by a moderator:
so now is just wait for the rhythm guys to know who is gonna play w me, right? also, i recorded my rock solo w my phone, so do I need to re-record it w better sound quality?
Yes, we'll have to wait until the rhythm players are placed to know who will be your partner.
Also, don't worry about that yet, we will re-work our parts first and record them in good quality later on. Still a few steps away.

Reactions: idssdi
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Indiana
Yes, we'll have to wait until the rhythm players are placed to know who will be your partner.
Also, don't worry about that yet, we will re-work our parts first and record them in good quality later on. Still a few steps away.
So what youre saying is i still have some time to buy an audio interface 😂 thats on my to-do list

I’m so excited !!!! I’ve been trying to play with the original backing track but I’m having some difficulties.
Are there some tabs possible or just a simple breakdown of what us rhythm players need to do or is that still to be determined ?
Yes, we will release some tabs and video showing rhythm players what to play, just like we did with the solos. We are working on it ;)(y)

Csgozzo91

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Apr 10, 2020
Madrid, Spain.
Wow! that's awesome! congrats to everyone who participates. I just know about that recently and it's a shame don't be part of this. I hope you can do it again, and then have the opportunity to make an audition and collaborate. I can't wait to hear all of you in that collab video!. Great initiative @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga 👏👏👏

Wow! that's awesome! congrats to everyone who participates. I just know about that recently and it's a shame don't be part of this. I hope you can do it again, and then have the opportunity to make an audition and collaborate. I can't wait to hear all of you in that collab video!. Great initiative @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga 👏👏👏
Thank you! :) It's been a team effort from the start. @Rute Rodrigues was really pushing for this to become a reality, and @Filip Tomiša and @Ids Schiere have been involved in the leadership with me since the beginning.

We hope that this project is successful so we can make more in the future, we'd love to have you on the next one! :D