• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab List (Speak now or forever hold your peace)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

carlosmqr

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
  • Nov 17, 2019
    Portugal/Manchester UK
    www.instagram.com
    @Rute Rodrigues @Steven Perrone @Jacques @Jackson Harsin @Gabriel Perez @Serge-Jean @Ben Grosskreuz @Filip Tomiša I still need to hear from you guys. Which skill do you feel most comfortable with or want to showcase in this collab? Also, Blues, Rock or either?

@Serge-Jean @carlosmqr I only have one name from you guys. Do you want to include last name? If not, let me know.

Hey Aileé I prefer not to use my full name! Or just carlosmqr like here if its ok.

Reactions: AGA

Steven Perrone

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Turin
    www.youtube.com
    @Rute Rodrigues @Steven Perrone @Jacques @Jackson Harsin @Gabriel Perez @Serge-Jean @Ben Grosskreuz @Filip Tomiša I still need to hear from you guys. Which skill do you feel most comfortable with or want to showcase in this collab? Also, Blues, Rock or either?

@Serge-Jean @carlosmqr I only have one name from you guys. Do you want to include last name? If not, let me know.

I prefer Rock or Metal Solo. You can include my last name. Thanks Aileè!

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Sorry guys, but I'll have to leave the collab. I have accumulated many side projects over the past few months and I just do not feel as invested as I was before. This collab is taking way too much time for me and I don't think I will be able to make it to the end.
    What do we do about this @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga ?