• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! New Update & Deadline!

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that the deadline to upload your final composition to the Student Shred Collaboration in the Riffs section is TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT!

I will piece together a rough demo using the audio from your video submissions, so that we have an idea of what the final product will sound like and we can make any adjustments to the transitions if needed.

We are planning to start filming on the 27th.
Filming will be done section by section, but I will talk about that in detail once we get to that step.

In the meantime I just need 2 things from everybody:

1) Upload your final composition video if you haven't done so already.

2) Practice your part! Make sure your playing is clean, your timing is precise, and your tuning and intonation are accurate. TIMING is especially important for synchronizing to video.

This is the final push guys! We are preparing for the most important step of the Collab and we will be done! You can do this! Give it all you got!

@Christian J.S. Schulze Aguiar @Ed Seith @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga

@Rute Rodrigues @Ids Schiere @Dominik Gräber The Great

[USER=57387]@Jacques
@Gabriel Perez @Jesse Salmons @Jackson Harsin @Filip Tomiša

@Alicia Willis @Mariler Ferrer @carlosmqr @Kim La @Adin Shepherd

@Sayonil Mitra @Alan Carter @Kfir Yaakovi

If the Transitions fit, would mine Count as a final Take? I have the audio and Video Files separately.
I'll of course keep practicing it anyway!

Also really excited for this Project moving foreward. There is finally a Finish Line in sight 😍
There is a finish line finally!!

I'll have to check Dom, cause we need to be specific now in terms of settings and technical stuff to have the best quality possible.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kim

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hey Ailee

I send my part (audio, no video) to Tomas, is that ok, or also upload it in media?
Edit: made a video and put my already made audio in it, I will upload it! Didnt have much time cause of work and have evening plans, so i think synchronisation is ok, but since I amde video and audio apart its maybe not perfect, if so I will make new one tommorow
Sorry for this, I thought sending audio to Tomas was ok for now and that the video was supposed to be made later

Last edited:
Reactions: AGA
Sorry for this, I thought sending audio to Tomas was ok for now and that the video was supposed to be made later
No, this is correct Kim, I just need the audio right now for the rough demo. What you sent to Filip is fine. We will do the actual take later. This is just to get an idea of how everything will sound together.

Reactions: Kim

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    sup guys I already spoke with Filip, I had an exam today, by far, the most important high school exam ill ever have in life but by the way, I didnt have any time to play guitar these days. I already sent my inicial solo to Filip and tomorrow or so Im gonna record my solo. I dont have any experience recording things with videos BUT Ill try my best I promisse. Sorry for you guys need to wait for me, but its not my fault xD Anyway I hope you all unterstand.
    Btw my exam was so eeaasyyyy, way easier than I thought it would be, Im really happy xD

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    sup guys I already spoke with Filip, I had an exam today, by far, the most important high school exam ill ever have in life but by the way, I didnt have any time to play guitar these days. I already sent my inicial solo to Filip and tomorrow or so Im gonna record my solo. I dont have any experience recording things with videos BUT Ill try my best I promisse. Sorry for you guys need to wait for me, but its not my fault xD Anyway I hope you all unterstand.
    Btw my exam was so eeaasyyyy, way easier than I thought it would be, Im really happy xD

When the exam is "easy," that just means you prepared for it well. Good job!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection