• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! Video Posting Update. IMPORTANT!

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to pop in here and let you guys know where we are at with the filming stage of the Collab.
My workload has picked up during the last few weeks and that leaves me with only Sundays to fully dedicate to the Collab. I apologize that I haven't yet gotten around to check the videos from @Ed Seith @Ids Schiere and @Mariler Ferrer , I will be doing that this Sunday.

From now on, I'm going to ask you guys to upload your video and audio to the Riff section Student Shred Collaboration first so that I can watch it there and let you know wether it needs to be re-recorded or if it's good to go.
If you get your video approved by me, then please send your files to the email i provided earlier.
All filming instructions and my work email are here:

We will continue with the planned schedule, please don't post your video BEFORE your scheduled time, there is just too many people to keep track of everyone at once.
Thank you so much! Any questions please, let me know.

Here are 2 excellent student examples for what I'm looking for! :D

@Ed Seith @Ids Schiere @Kim La
@Dominik Gräber @Jackson Harsin @Filip Tomiša @Sayonil Mitra @Kfir Yaakovi @Alicia Willis @carlosmqr @Alan Carter

Last edited by a moderator:

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to pop in here and let you guys know where we are at with the filming stage of the Collab.
My workload has picked up during the last few weeks and that leaves me with only Sundays to fully dedicate to the Collab. I apologize that I haven't yet gotten around to check the videos from @Ed Seith @Ids Schiere and @Mariler Ferrer , I will be doing that this Sunday.

From now on, I'm going to ask you guys to upload your video and audio to the Riff section Student Shred Collaboration first so that I can watch it there and let you know wether it needs to be re-recorded or if it's good to go.
If you get your video approved by me, then please send your files to the email i provided earlier.
All filming instructions and my work email are here:

We will continue with the planned schedule, please don't post your video BEFORE your scheduled time, there is just too many people to keep track of everyone at once.
Thank you so much! Any questions please, let me know.

@Ed Seith @Ids Schiere @Kim La
@Dominik Gräber @Jackson Harsin @Filip Tomiša @Sayonil Mitra @Kfir Yaakovi @Alicia Willis @carlosmqr @Alan Carter
You will get my video tomorrow!!!!!

Reactions: AGA and Ed Seith
Please check the student examples I added above if you are wondering what I'm looking for in the video.

Notice:
*Clean audio
*Concise Slate
*Good performance
*Great lighting
*Clean background

Well done guys! :D