• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Coming back to playing guitar.

Can ARI

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Turkey
Welcome back!
I've never experienced this kind of injury, but physical therapy would be the best thing for you. My mom broke her hand and lost a lot of movement, but with physical therapy sessions and a little patience, it all came back after a while. That's another important thing: you have to give it some time, don't be too harsh on yourself. Practice a little bit everyday, but don't push your limits. If you can't afford a professional therapist now, those internet exercises can be a good thing (just make sure you search reliable sources).
Hope you have a full recovery soon.
Keep rocking!
Glad to hear that your mom is fine now. Yeah I'm trying to stay calm and don't rush things. But after the fear that the doctors told me about the possiblity of never using my hand properly again, I'm just afraid to, you know, stay forever, where I am right now. But I'm aware that I shouldn't rush it. I'm looking some excercises on the internet.

Thank you so much :)

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit

Can ARI

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Turkey
Welcome back! Oh, so sorry to hear that! I've never found myself in a similar position, so I'll leave the real advice to someone else. The only tip I can give you is: don't give up! Never lose your motivation and I'm sure that, step by step, you'll be able to play again as you used to :giggle:
Just don't be too hard on yourself, take your time and you'll get there
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: Lucrezia