• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Concert Ideas!!!!!!!

Angelique1989

New Student
May 5, 2021
Denton, TX
Since A7X has the best visuals and Pyro what are some things that you'd like to see, do, enjoy at their concerts or things you wished they would incorporate into live shows?

I would love to see a Halloween Charity concert in costumes. And I really want them to get stupid fun again and freestyle more with the guitars, drums and screaming. I love ugly rock and everyone knows the songs and things get boring. And like diamond guitars, mic, and drum! It's so ridiculous and rock to be like we aren't living forever so let's look good going out! And like giant death bat plushy pillows that could support rape victims since a good number of their songs discuss it and I am a survivor. Its another reason I love them and everyone deserves hugs!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Brooks needs a solo and probably will going forward with his masterclass. I also love syns improvs between songs.. always have something going in-between songs. If someone stops to chat.. just play random stuff in the back ground. Love when bands do that. Don't always need pyros to paint a powerful picture.