• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

***CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR EVH TRIBUTE CONTEST!!***

J

Jak Angelescu

It was definitely hard to pick a winner. But congratulations to @Jacques !! Feel free to watch him rock at the 10:27 mark!
I chose Jacques because while EVERYONE kicked massive ass, I felt that Jacques truly captured the essence of Eddie by standing up, rocking out, adding the little nuance noises in there that is his trademark style, and he played both RHYTHM AND LEAD.
I'm super proud of everyone. And I know that Eddie is beyond honored for such a massive tribute to him. You all kicked ass!!!
Watch the whole video here!
PS: I absolutely LOVED the auto thumbnail that Youtube chose! @Alicia Willis

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    It was definitely hard to pick a winner. But congratulations to @Jacques !! Feel free to watch him rock at the 10:27 mark!
    I chose Jacques because while EVERYONE kicked massive ass, I felt that Jacques truly captured the essence of Eddie by standing up, rocking out, adding the little nuance noises in there that is his trademark style, and he played both RHYTHM AND LEAD.
    I'm super proud of everyone. And I know that Eddie is beyond honored for such a massive tribute to him. You all kicked ass!!!

YOU REALLY PUT MY VIDEO IN THERE YOU CRAZY PERSON 🤣🤣🤣

Synner Endless Summer Collection

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy

congratulations!! loved this. EVH will live FOREVER. wanted to be part of it but honestly i don’t have any free time. by the way, great tribute and great musicians, and great Jacques. keep rocking guys. 🥳🥳😍👏🏼