• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

***CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR EVH TRIBUTE CONTEST!!***

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Congratulations Jake! Fucking loved the energy and y’all...... the man broke a fucking string doing it ! That’s beyond badass !!!!!

also, I wanna say I fucking died laughing when I saw @Dominik Gräber in there 😂😂😂😂 god damnit @Jak Angelescu I ducking love you even more than I already did just for adding that in there !

also, fucking @Ed Seith how the hell do you always look so damn cool !! I wanna be like you one day !

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    also, fucking @Ed Seith how the hell do you always look so damn cool !! I wanna be like you one day !

That's awesome. I literally spent the whole time staring at the tab to follow along, hoping I didn't fuck up, and doing it anyway! Haha! I love this!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Huge congrats to @Jacques and WELL DESERVED, and can I just say it's so awesome to see such a diverse crowd of so many people from around the world, different ages, cultures, at so many different places on their musical journey, all coming together to honor the Premiere Definer of what "rock guitar" is. Truly inspiring.

AND SO MANY AWESOME GUITARS, I'm gonna wind up divorced looking at Reverb and Sweetwater now.... Y'all got some nice fucking axes, people! I love it!

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    WOW!!!! You all should have seen the huge grin on my face watching this amazing tribute collaboration video, almost similar to the contagious grin always found on Eddie's face on and off the stage. :D

Thank you a million times to all you beautiful people, this really means a lot! Thank you so much @Jak Angelescu for all that you do for the community here and putting together this tribute video.

I watched a ton of Eddie's work over the past couple weeks and one thing that always jumped out to me was how much damn fun he was having on stage. On top of being a huge innovator and doing shit no one had a clue of at first, he was always having the time of his life, truly passionate. Which to me is a nice reminder that while im always trying to push myself to play better, make sure to laugh often and have fun with playing!

Now I need to go restring my guitar and get back to playing! (broke my string recording the tribute submission if you didn't catch that! LOL)

Jacques

• Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    Congratulations Jake! Fucking loved the energy and y’all...... the man broke a fucking string doing it ! That’s beyond badass !!!!!

:LOL: Looking back i wish i would have just started laughing when it broke...but my reaction was "fuck i deserve this for waiting till the deadline to try and get a take done anddd cannot try another now" :ROFLMAO:

Andrew Milner

• Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Congrats Jacques. Loved your carefree attitude :D. I also think we should award Ed with some form of prize, him just Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon-ing his way in this collab is worth something :LOL:.

On a side note, seeing the level some of you are at makes me want to better my techniques. I both love and hate you for that :LOL:. Let's say it's a perfect balance between those two.