• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Contacting Syn

Cade Zwick

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Greetings, fellow Synners!

I attended the halloween party, and had an insane conversation with Syn himself. We dwelled deep into the topic of theory and writing. We discussed a certain instrument m he created, and he was going to send me a picture. Very complicated getting his attention on twitter, and I am not the kind of fan to annoy.

Hopefully he sees this here, or someone can bump him for me.

Rage and Love,
CZ

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
Greetings, fellow Synners!

I attended the halloween party, and had an insane conversation with Syn himself. We dwelled deep into the topic of theory and writing. We discussed a certain instrument m he created, and he was going to send me a picture. Very complicated getting his attention on twitter, and I am not the kind of fan to annoy.

Hopefully he sees this here, or someone can bump him for me.

Rage and Love,
CZ

Sounds like a really amazing time, brother! Syn does have his hands tied a lot at the moment. He and I have been meaning to have a catch up phone call for almost 4 months now. But I know Syn and he'll always get it done, when he has the time. 🙂

Other than what Ed said, you can always wait until he does another seminar with Papa and ask him there 🙂