• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🚨 Contest Announcement!!! 🚨

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Nick Kay

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
This is amazing. I have been wanting an original Hellwin for so long, I never see them for sale used, and this is a really good time to bring back a real amp rather than just another modeler that sounds the same as everybody else.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    How the fuck can you copyright a word ? Like a single fucking word 🤔

I wonder if I can copyright “the” and become uber rich 😂
    I expressed myself badly. I dont think that they copyrighted the word in all its applications so technically it could be use for the amp. But it could create confusion in the sales aspect of things as people in the music industry ,in huge majority, would associate Meliora with Ghost (avenged and ghost being in somewhat the same part of the music biz). Anyways its difficult, or actually impossible to express this whole ordeal in short word 😂 The business side of thing is veeeery complicated with all of those and it its very very nitpicky. Thats why you see constant lawsuits for a lot of minor things in that domain. Are the lawsuits stupid? yes but you would be surprised by the results of a lot of them..

If anything, ignore my comment 😂

Last edited:

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    That's awesome! This is going to be fun coming up with a bunch of names to hopefully narrow down to one. Any idea if we're gonna get a very brief bit of info on the specs to help name it? Like if it's 15watts or 30. 6l6 tubes or EL34? Are we staying in the darks about the specs and more likely to be free to name it what we want? Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
    We're going to leave the specs as a mystery so that you guys can name it whatever you think is best!