• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Cordially Inviting You All To My First SynTV Stream!

• Thread starter TheRedMageGuitarist
  • Start date
T

TheRedMageGuitarist

First of all, I'd love to thank @Radu-Cristian Perde for the endless back and forth private messages about helping me get this solidified. I've never streamed in this way before, and there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than I thought. So thank you Radu for being my training wheels with this, and for all of your hard work and support!

My stream is on December 30th at 7:00pm CST and it will cover the following:

-The importance of sitting in the groove and how to do it
-Playing against the backbeat
-Constructing strumming patterns and spicing up the dynamics in a song
-Anchor finger work for faster chord changes
-Practice technique for faster chord changes and fretting hand strength
-Building up the thenar eminence *thanks @Holly Vin Gruinelle for the correct muscle term!* for better barre chord strength
-Developing a practice schedule you can stick to
-Finger exercises for wider reaches

If you struggle with rhythm, are a beginner, or feel you have weak hands or difficulty changing chords, this will be a great stream for you! Looking forward to seeing you all! Much love!

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Shit... I didn't even think about overseas. I felt that it would be best to do 7pm because it's on a weekday, and I didn't want it to be at like 4 and have no one in the states be able to attend because of work.
I'd love for you all especially to be able to watch it! Thank you all so much for the massive love! It WAS originally suppose to be at 3pm, but I changed it because of feeling no one in the states would be able to see it. I'll talk with Radu and see what he recommends :)

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Either way I dont think I'd be able to make your stream as I work that day. But in reality not everyone will be able to due to time zones. The replays are good for that. But sadly not everyone will ever get a real chance at every stream due to the variety of time zones here. Sorry i i can't make it. Only way is if you make it late night lol.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Well I'm coming, I know it was supposed to be at 3:00 but LOL it got bumped again for like the 50th time because of something new that popped up. I know that there's been a lot of changes to your stream but I will be there regardless :). I know you will have some people watching so enjoy the stream as much as you can :)
Looking forward to it

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Well I'm coming, I know it was supposed to be at 3:00 but LOL it got bumped again for like the 50th time because of something new that popped up. I know that there's been a lot of changes to your stream but I will be there regardless :). I know you will have some people watching so enjoy the stream as much as you can :)
Looking forward to it
Thank you Holly. That means more to me than you know ❤❤❤

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Shit... I didn't even think about overseas. I felt that it would be best to do 7pm because it's on a weekday, and I didn't want it to be at like 4 and have no one in the states be able to attend because of work.
I'd love for you all especially to be able to watch it! Thank you all so much for the massive love! It WAS originally suppose to be at 3pm, but I changed it because of feeling no one in the states would be able to see it. I'll talk with Radu and see what he recommends :)
will it be archived to watch later if they want

Reactions: Ed Seith

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I really appreciate everyone taking the time to let me know if they could be there or not 🙂
I'm just excited to finally do this. It's been 2 years of waiting! 😂 even if I stream to Radu alone I'm gonna be happy! Ed, I hope you enjoy time with your family🥰
Your Instagram streams were always a success. Have no doubt you'll get the best interaction of all the streamers.

• Love
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist