• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Cordially Inviting You All To My First SynTV Stream!

• Thread starter TheRedMageGuitarist
  • Start date

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Love you my boy! Also, I see you're writing me on instagram some pretty heavy stuff. I'm trying to stay off social media as much as possible. Feel free to write me on here so we can chat
Yeah the message I sent were a week ago and I think I sent it in a PM already. I actually bought a new acoustic guitar a jumbo epiphone with a pick up. Cheaper but it sounded good to jam at the store shooting the shit with the group there. Always giving me a good experience there. I think I spend a good hour or tel sometimes just hanging out there.

• Love
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
First of all, I'd love to thank @Radu-Cristian Perde for the endless back and forth private messages about helping me get this solidified. I've never streamed in this way before, and there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than I thought. So thank you Radu for being my training wheels with this, and for all of your hard work and support!

My stream is on December 30th at 7:00pm CST and it will cover the following:

-The importance of sitting in the groove and how to do it
-Playing against the backbeat
-Constructing strumming patterns and spicing up the dynamics in a song
-Anchor finger work for faster chord changes
-Practice technique for faster chord changes and fretting hand strength
-Building up the thenar eminence *thanks @Holly Vin Gruinelle for the correct muscle term!* for better barre chord strength
-Developing a practice schedule you can stick to
-Finger exercises for wider reaches

If you struggle with rhythm, are a beginner, or feel you have weak hands or difficulty changing chords, this will be a great stream for you! Looking forward to seeing you all! Much love!
Oh no I'll be sleeping during your stream 😔 it will be at 4 am in France I am sorry

Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection