• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Creepiest A7x song

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Creepiest tune for me is the middle 8 in 'Unbound the wild ride' - but it's equally beautiful aswell 👌

A bunch of youngsters singing these lyrics that they might not fully understand is quite creepy for me:

'There's nothing here to take for granted
    With each breath that we take
    The hands of time strip youth from our bodies
    And we fade
    Memories remain
    As time goes on'

Amazing tune 🤟

Upvote 0

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Have you heard Little Piece of Heaven, you sound like you would love it
    Yep, It’s my favorite song of all time haha but it’s not really creepy to me. It’s obviously got some wild lyrics and imagery but I look at ALPOH as one might look at a Tim Burton film. It’s got elements of horror but it’s really a dark comedy imo haha. It’s fun while hitting on some disturbing stuff.

To me, CD is a much more legitimately unsettling sounding song. Darker and more serious, and a lot of that has to do with the vibe that Syn is giving off guitar wise throughout the whole thing

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Yep, It’s my favorite song of all time haha but it’s not really creepy to me. It’s obviously got some wild lyrics and imagery but I look at ALPOH as one might look at a Tim Burton film. It’s got elements of horror but it’s really a dark comedy imo haha. It’s fun while hitting on some disturbing stuff.

To me, CD is a much more legitimately unsettling sounding song. Darker and more serious, and a lot of that has to do with the vibe that Syn is giving off guitar wise throughout the whole thing
    A little piece of heaven is the song that got me into A7X music 😊

• Love
    Reactions: Jamie London
    Upvote 0