• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Custom S UK - can anyone find one?

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
Hello lovely people of Synner!
I want to buy the Synyster Custom S in black and silver. I have searched my black heart out and cannot find one for love nor money. I'm in the UK. I flirted with the idea of shipping to me or buying second hand but I want a new one I think. Unfortunately I can only find pre orders for next year😢
I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people have come across any whilst guitar browsing? I make chocolates as a hobby if that's an incentive to anyone 🤣 I'm sure I could knock up some deathbat ones as a thank you ha ha 😍
But seriously any help is much appreciated.

Reactions: Tunefulcathodic
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022

Dxrth Dxminxnce

One Stringer
Jul 24, 2022
Texas

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022

Not sure if they ship to the uk but wont hurt to look. I wish the best of luck to you in finding it!
Thank you. Shipping scares me a little which makes me think I need to preorder for next year. I just don't know what to get in the meantime. I'm so indecisive.