• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Danger line solo Playthrough with tabs and backingtrack

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
First off this is how I play the solo in danger Line not Syn's.

I did my best to transcribe what I'm playing and Sync it up properly but there may be some hiccups here and there

I added the vocal bit pre-solo for reference and the trumpet is the best trumpet sound I had available so bare with me on that part

I'm also considereing making a breakdown of it but these take a lot of time so not sure I'll do that yet

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Very nice! The soundslice is out of sync - it's a half measure or more ahead of the audio and video, but nice playing, and I dig your tone here, too!
Thank you! Syncing is kind of a bitch really so I left it like this for now. I can move everything back later but as long as it still shows the right notes I think it's still helpful 😅

Reactions: Ed Seith
Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I moved the sync points a bit more so should be pretty much in sync now, If you click the link and it does not show a video go to the recording part and select video

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 00.01.14.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 00.01.14.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Gabby Heafy