• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Dear Alicia...

J

Jak Angelescu

Since so many people made wonderful post about me when I was the admin on the school, I am now doing the same thing for my girl @Alicia Willis . She has worked with so many people now and has made wonderful posts and has even taken a mighty stance against online bullying. I just want to openly thank her for really taking my spot and taking it even further than I could. She has asked me many questions to make sure that she can do this the best she can. Also, she has taken care of the backline work that you all don't see in the wee hours of the night when she could be spending time with her family.

While I write my music, she writes emails.

While she is answering all of the questions about the contest, I am able to dig into my guitar with Holly for hours a day to make my dreams come true now. It has been amazing with the transition that she and I have worked on together. I am very glad to see that so many people have accepted her so well and I hope they continue to do so and give her the respect she deserves.

It is not an easy role to fill. I will let you all know that all of the stuff she does, you only see about 20% of it here. Alicia, my dearest peach. You have no idea what gift you gave me taking over this role. While you answer questions in your private messages and you help students get on board, I am having meetings with Bill about our next song. I can live my dreams because of you. And I just wanted to let you know that I am so proud of you and I knew more than ever I was going to make the right choice . I made the right choice for sure.

I have already seen how hard you are working especially with all the questions that you have asked me to make sure things run smoothly. I just wanted to let you know publicly that you are doing a damn good job, and even better than I did. I just wanted to say that I love you.

Your Midwest Cat Queen

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada
    @Alicia Willis i can’t even tell you how awesome your doing! Jak made the perfect choice for you to take her role! It’s a ton of work which I know from talking with jak :ROFLMAO: The fact that you have time to do this during Covid and while taking care of your kid ( can’t imagine how annoying online school is haha) it amazes me!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    0DD557B8-E671-4B2E-8A76-3B9716E21C88.jpeg

Damnit jak, why did you have to start cutting up onions in this bitch 😭

I appreciate you more than you’ll never know. It makes my heart happy to know you think I’m doing okay. I can now say with confidence, I know exactly what you’ve done the past few years and I commend you !!! You’re an amazing woman and it fills my heart with such joy to know that you are now working on yourself and your band ! You know mama will get that flip flop on your ass if you don’t keep pressing forward ! 🤣
    Seriously though, I love you so much ! All hail the Queen!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    @Alicia Willis i can’t even tell you how awesome your doing! Jak made the perfect choice for you to take her role! It’s a ton of work which I know from talking with jak :ROFLMAO: The fact that you have time to do this during Covid and while taking care of your kid ( can’t imagine how annoying online school is haha) it amazes me!
    awwww thank you so much Kat that really means a lot!

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Since so many people made wonderful post about me when I was the admin on the school, I am now doing the same thing for my girl @Alicia Willis . She has worked with so many people now and has made wonderful posts and has even taken a mighty stance against online bullying. I just want to openly thank her for really taking my spot and taking it even further than I could. She has asked me many questions to make sure that she can do this the best she can. Also, she has taken care of the backline work that you all don't see in the wee hours of the night when she could be spending time with her family.

While I write my music, she writes emails.

While she is answering all of the questions about the contest, I am able to dig into my guitar with Holly for hours a day to make my dreams come true now. It has been amazing with the transition that she and I have worked on together. I am very glad to see that so many people have accepted her so well and I hope they continue to do so and give her the respect she deserves.

It is not an easy role to fill. I will let you all know that all of the stuff she does, you only see about 20% of it here. Alicia, my dearest peach. You have no idea what gift you gave me taking over this role. While you answer questions in your private messages and you help students get on board, I am having meetings with Bill about our next song. I can live my dreams because of you. And I just wanted to let you know that I am so proud of you and I knew more than ever I was going to make the right choice . I made the right choice for sure.

I have already seen how hard you are working especially with all the questions that you have asked me to make sure things run smoothly. I just wanted to let you know publicly that you are doing a damn good job, and even better than I did. I just wanted to say that I love you.

Your Midwest Cat Queen
    ❤️

Synner Endless Summer Collection