• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Demo in the works!

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Finally got with a band that shares the same passion for music as I do and starting next weekend we will be hitting the books on writing some original material. Probably won't be the best sounding music at first but I believe in time we can only improve 😎 I'll post more content and videos soon wish us luck and rock on! 🤟🎸

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Papa Gates will tell you, just keep writing and recording, over and over, and eventually it will get interesting. Enjoy the process and good luck!
    Thanks! That's the game plan anyways we dont want to release anything until were 100% happy with what we've created. But I actually have a favor to ask you Ed. I'll message you with details later but I trust you with this favor because when I first joined this community I didnt even know how to play to a metronome. You were one of the first and only people to reach out and help me and have been an awesome teacher as well. I'll send you a message soon with the details 😎

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Finally got with a band that shares the same passion for music as I do and starting next weekend we will be hitting the books on writing some original material. Probably won't be the best sounding music at first but I believe in time we can only improve 😎 I'll post more content and videos soon wish us luck and rock on! 🤟🎸
    You arent alone. I've jump started my project with Ryan. His cousin is going to the forces so he wont be full time member but were pushing forward. Hes done a masterful job in setting up his drums to have better quality sound on record. I gave him a bunch of guitar tracks to a click from songs we were putting together. Hopefully well have it out soon. I think itll definitely help motivate lyrics from him cause he wants to write them.

Hopefully well be sharing our music together soon enough. Bit remember too dont rush take your time. Focus on rhythm before you even add lead unless you have riffs you wanna play. The magic happens after you get the song going. Those jam moments where your like DUDE I GOT IT.