• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Digital processor trouble

SentineL

New Student
Jun 18, 2020
hi if there is anyone with the knowladge or experiance on processor repair i need some help. I've been using Pod xt Live on stage and it started lightly at first but now it uncontrollablely switches tones between channels in the middle of a song while edit button is closed. For more clear explanation for example, when i play the rhythm section with clean channel that has gain on 1 and then switch to the distortion channel for solo with gain on 8-9 or whatever doesnt really matter, the gain of the distortion channel suddenly drops down to 1 same level as the clean channel i used right before. Is there anyway i can fix it myself at home there arent really any good lithuers around me and literally not a single one that can repair pedals etc.

Reactions: Ed Seith

SentineL

New Student
Jun 18, 2020
The only thing you can really try at home is to open the case and spray the guts with canned air to clean off the contacts. While it’s open you can also see if there were any spills or anything in there, and carefully clean with Q-Tips and rubbing alcohol.
thanks will try when i have the guts to do it cuz if i make it worse im doomed currency diffrence make it near impossible to buy new gears where i live

Reactions: Ed Seith
Upvote 0