• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Does Anyone Have A Zacky V Guitar?

Isaac Moss

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
What’s up guys?! Hey so yesterday I was sitting in class looking on Schecter’s website and I was looking at their left handed guitars (I’m left handed) and I got to thinking about maybe looking into buying one of Zacky’s guitars at some point. I think Syn’s are awesome but they have floyds which I want to be able to tune and plus they’re like over 1,000 bucks so probably not any time soon. I love the Avenger body style (syn’s shape) but those are next to impossible to find for a lefty and I want a crazy looking guitar and Zacky’s seems to fit the bill pretty nicely. Although I’m kinda deterred from buying a signature model because I’ll be seen as copying but whatever. Anyways do any of you have one of his models, or know of any really cool lefty models? Also who else is a lefty I’m curious?

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Hi, Isaac! I’m a lefty as well! I do not have one of ZV’s, but my parents got me one of Syn’s Customs with the black gloss and white pinstripes. Honestly, I used to take lessons at Sam Ash and it took the dude they asked for help forever to find one. It’s not impossible. It just might take a while… It’s also pretty expensive…I’m pretty sure mine was over $1500, but luckily they offer to finance…But by accident I found out the real price and literally cringed…I’ve honestly thought of the same thing. As Zacky is also left-handed, he kind of caters to us a lot more than Syn does.

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Luckily, my parents are extremely supportive of my dream. My Syn guitar is the most expensive and I only got it because they offered to finance on it. We got the rest of my guitars while they were on sale. We are not rich by any means, but they really try to save and help me. We actually got my amp as a pre-used and the place we got it from said it was broken somehow, but I haven’t really noticed any problems with it. It works great for me. My web design also just started to pay off a little, so I’ve been trying to help them out as well and save up what I’ve been making. I really liked the Black Moon and the way he advertised it made me want it badly, but it’d basically be useless to me and that price tag is out of the question for me. I’ve got more things to worry about than blowing it on a single guitar…

This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Rowan Morris. Reason: Additional information

Synner Endless Summer Collection