• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Double Stream announcement!!! šŸ”„

Hello everyone! I hope y'all have a great day so far!

So I come with not 1 but 2 announcement for streams that I have cooking for y'all...

First, for those who like to travel to a Galaxy far far away from a long time ago... @megalizzie, @Jeremy Healey and myself decided to discuss the recently released ''Book of Boba Fett'' on stream with y'all to share some thoughts, what we loved and what we didn't and just discuss Star Wars as a whole! So get up to the date with it and come join the discussion with us!!!

This will be Friday February 18th at 17h (EST)

My project.jpg

Secondly, I am also announcing my second instalment of ''The Rad Synner Show''!

My special guest will be none other than our very own @Dominik GrƤber!!! We'll be having a nice discussion about him, his leather work at GrƤber Leather, how he does it and much more! When I had the idea for the show, to me it was always important to also highlight members of the community and their different talents and what Dom does with leather is just absolutely incredible and I just definitely wanted to know more about it!

Tune in Sunday February 20th at 13h (EST)!

My project(1).jpg

I'll see y'all on SynTv!!!

- Rad Synner :rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection