• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Dream Guitar? What is your next guitar?

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Whaddup Synners and Gators!

Since Winter NAMM was here I wanna ask you what guitar you are looking for? What would you buy if you had the funds? My dream guitar at the moment would be a versatile one, with 24 frets and a tremollo, but not a floyd rose (since I change tunings fairly often).I am a lefty and when I heard that Ibanez announced a lefthanded AZ model I went apeshit.

Here she is:
1579466459023.png

Time to save up some good cash cause I want her as my 5th year anniversary guitar, which comes summer 2021!

So, tell me about yours!

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    There are quite a few guitars I'd love to have that I would say are dream guitars. The top spot on my list is currently a Schecter E-1 FR S Special Edition in Trans Purple Burst. Just an absolutely stunning guitar in my eyes. Explorer body, 24 frets, Quilted maple top dyed a dark shade of purple, a sustainiac, and a floyd rose. It's pretty much what I'd want in a "Signature" guitar. Definitely would love to have a Music Man Majesty in that Enchanted Forest color too!

Reactions: Christian Schulze
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I think I may finally be feeling something Strat or Strat-like, in the classic sense - three single coils. Not sure if I'd go American Ultra Stratocaster, PRS Silver Sky, or a Kiesel Delos, but that's what I'm looking at next - something for classic Blues.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Funny that you ask, because I have an idea in my head that I can't let go of. I want me next guitar to be a really classy looking strat with single coils BUT NO I AM NOT STEALING THE IDEA FROM CAP ED. 😂
    But I want to build it myself. Not completely, but I want to get a body and a neck, paint the body, have a custom pickguard and custom strap for it. I can already picture every detail. Too bad it will be quite a while until I can afford starting this project.

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Funny that you ask, because I have an idea in my head that I can't let go of. I want me next guitar to be a really classy looking strat with single coils BUT NO I AM NOT STEALING THE IDEA FROM CAP ED. 😂
    But I want to build it myself. Not completely, but I want to get a body and a neck, paint the body, have a custom pickguard and custom strap for it. I can already picture every detail. Too bad it will be quite a while until I can afford starting this project.
    I feel you man. Until I can afford my Ibanez....will take me a good while.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    I love the synyster custom white and gold, i wish i had some money saved hahaha.
    I never try one of his schecters, I'd love to.
    Also a LesPaul Artisan 77 is a total beauty

View attachment 233
    I was about to go with a Synyster Schecter model but the Floyd rose held me back.....I change tuning so much....no way I could have a floyd rose

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I was about to go with a Synyster Schecter model but the Floyd rose held me back.....I change tuning so much....no way I could have a floyd rose
    Ever thought about a drop Pedal? I use the digitech drop Pedal and can get every Tuning I want in a second. I have a Standard and a drop D guitar and with the Pedal I can play whatever I want. :)
    And c'mon a flyod Rose is awesome :D

Moonrunner

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Galicia
    twitter.com
    years ago that was the exact same reason i didn't bought one. nowdays i would love a floyd rose. i have 2 guitars without it, so I use 1 for different tunings.