• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Easiest A7X song to learn?

Noah Berends

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Compared to the rest of the album, God Damn is fairly “easy”. So Far Away, Gunslinger, and Shepard of Fire have some easier riffs, too. Easy is subjective though, since everyone’s at different levels. But these are some of the riffs that I found to be easier to learn compared to other songs.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

This seriously depends on your skill level. If you’re just starting out I don’t think any of them constitute as “easy” except for Tonight The World Dies, So Far Away and Dear God… stuff like that. You probably could do Planets at a beginner-ish stage too, I think? Learning their songs from beginning to end IS really hard because you say to yourself “Oh, I got this. I can do this” and then one of them bastards will randomly throw in some crazy ass chord or tricky lead part for .05 seconds of the song that takes you a year to get right :/

Sean McKeown

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    I’ve been trying to learn St James all the way through. For me, a real challenge, although for some maybe it’s easy. Very nuanced palm muting and sweep-ish picking (not formal sweeping, but in order to do it up to speed you have to do the picking in a sweeplike manner). I love the song, so figured I’d learn it! Getting close!