• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Easy song suggestions

Ben Thorpe

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Any suggestions for songs that are relatively easy to learn for beginners? I keep finding myself learning chunks of songs, but not other sections due to the techniques and skill those sections require (Enter Sandman being one example). Many thanks! 😀

Zé Marques

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Dammit – Blink 182
Boulevard of Broken Dreams – Green day
Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
Wonder Wall – Oasis
I’m yours – Jason Mraz
Breaking the Law – Judas Priest
Basically, almost all pop-punk or punk rock songs are easy enough and give you a good challenge in the beginning.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
White stripes-seven nation army
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Otherside
The Beatles-Help
The melody from the imperialisme march is also a fun one
You could also learn the Chords of songs like So Far Away and seize the day

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ana Psuturi

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Linkin Park songs are pretty easy as well. Also Metallica Fade to black and One. Nothing else matters is not too tricky ,might need a bit of patience. Wake me up when september ends by Green Day is an easy and interesting melody too.

Jake Young

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
AC/DC! Back when I was a beginner I lived on AC/DC. Angus’ solos are a bit tricky but most of them are pentatonic type shapes. Even if you were to skip over the solos, there’s still a ton of great technique to take away from Angus’ and Malcolm’s playing.

Synner Endless Summer Collection