• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ed Seith

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    I couldn't post the pic in our conversation for some reason but here's the only pic I have at the moment until it arrives.
    71ZIGCdZmOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Nice! Excellent choice. My 2nd Ibanez was an all-black RG, too! Can't go wrong. First suggestion would be Blackie Lawless

1621062276921.png

But if that's too 80s, there's always The Black Pearl, "Pearl" for short.

I dunno. I generally don't name cars or guitars, I just beat them into the fucking ground :cool: . If you don't like either of those, let me know and I'll think about it more! Good luck with her!

• Love
    Reactions: Zesty Rage

Zesty Rage

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 27, 2020
    Michigan City, IN
    Nice! Excellent choice. My 2nd Ibanez was an all-black RG, too! Can't go wrong. First suggestion would be Blackie Lawless

View attachment 1548

But if that's too 80s, there's always The Black Pearl, "Pearl" for short.

I dunno. I generally don't name cars or guitars, I just beat them into the fucking ground :cool: . If you don't like either of those, let me know and I'll think about it more! Good luck with her!
    I love the name and it's an honor to have you give my guitar one of the best names I've heard. That's awesome man thanks so much! 😁

• Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith