• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

EDDIE VAN HALEN TRIBUTE CONTEST ANNOUNCED!

J

Jak Angelescu

You are ruthless these days 🤣

BLAME IT ON BILL!!!! He has a sick sense of humor and I have to be to keep up with him!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He wrote me once and said "Can we push your lesson back an hour? If not I won't have time to eat."
I responded with...
"You think I care if you starve?"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course naturally we both know I let him eat and I honestly didn't care. But when he's asking for dead hookers for his payments lately it kind of runs with the territory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    BLAME IT ON BILL!!!! He has a sick sense of humor and I have to be to keep up with him!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
    He wrote me once and said "Can we push your lesson back an hour? If not I won't have time to eat."
    I responded with...
    "You think I care if you starve?"
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Of course naturally we both know I let him eat and I honestly didn't care. But when he's asking for dead hookers for his payments lately it kind of runs with the territory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Mmm... so he accepts dead hookers for payment? I will keep this in mind...

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Just remember if you only can give him half of a hooker, he prefers the lower half. And you have to have it delivered to his basement.
    Personally, I would have gone with the higher half but... guess that we have different tastes! And no problem, my good friend Nikolai Vosotrov from the russian mob will give a discrete and fast delivery service, no questions asked!

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    So I redid my intro to Hear about it later... and learned the second part now that we had time to resubmit it! The only thing is apparently I still get hard red light syndrome and become butterfingers when I want to record the whole thing in one take. So I thought ...whatever! I’ll split it up :D

Slowed down, and I don’t know how to get my notes to ring very well either so IMO it sounds like trash, but another thread posted around the forum recently encouraged me to post anyways!

Lessons that would help with playing: Intermediate section, Picking techniques
    Beginner section, CAGED system (With a particular focus on the arpeggios/major scales)

Lessons that would help with transcribing: Beginner section, Learning the chords
    Intermediate section, Lesson 48 Intro to building chords (Learn about suspended chords etc. Which I believe are arpeggiated in this intro)

go easy on me 😁
    Red light syndrome can be a pain in the butt ! You did good !

Last edited:

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Personally, I would have gone with the higher half but... guess that we have different tastes! And no problem, my good friend Nikolai Vosotrov from the russian mob will give a discrete and fast delivery service, no questions asked!
    Holy fuck balls ! I’m so glad these comments popped up in my feed ! Radu ! You’re the ducking man of comebacks I’m dying over here !!!! I think Jak has met her match 🤣

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Holy fuck balls ! I’m so glad these comments popped up in my feed ! Radu ! You’re the ducking man of comebacks I’m dying over here !!!! I think Jak has met her match 🤣
    Idk about Jak meeting her match as much as me having a very twisted mind to some aspects. All said and done, its only gonna go downhill from here as my comebacks will be Legen - wait for it

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Mmm... so he accepts dead hookers for payment? I will keep this in mind...
    Well I would Take Lessons quickly though. At this point I fear Bill is Held Hostage in Jaks basement. That's what I got from that starving comment at least.