• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

EPs and songs DROP

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    This was the first demo I made. It should be rerecorded and needs bass.

That's actually pretty cool. It has a nice energy to it!
    I finally started recording a song idea I've had for a while, but you can guess it. While recording I don't like the song anymore. 😂 It's the structure I was so sure of that needs changing and the intro that feels too long.
    The puzzle continues for a bit longer
    This happens often. What we have in mind and what we hear in recording sometimes don't match hahaha but now that you can work with actual recording, you can now adjust it to fit the ideal vision you have in mind!

One of the things that helps me a lot is to take little break between listening/writing sessions to come back to the recording with fresh hears and a new perspective that will either confirm that I am on the right track or that I need to change some things!

Either way, I am looking forward to hear more from you so share the results with us! :)

• Love
    Reactions: Lindsey
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    That's actually pretty cool. It has a nice energy to it!

This happens often. What we have in mind and what we hear in recording sometimes don't match hahaha but now that you can work with actual recording, you can now adjust it to fit the ideal vision you have in mind!

One of the things that helps me a lot is to take little break between listening/writing sessions to come back to the recording with fresh hears and a new perspective that will either confirm that I am on the right track or that I need to change some things!

Either way, I am looking forward to hear more from you so share the results with us! :)
    Thanks! You're right. While playing it it sounds very different then when I listen to it. I want to finish this one, at least as a demo.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Thanks! You're right. While playing it it sounds very different then when I listen to it. I want to finish this one, at least as a demo.
    Aaaaah I love to hear that! It's a really good exercise to finish the songs you do even if it's not for release but as a sort of exercise and to lead a project to an end! Hearing the demo you just posted, it seems you have some really creative and technical chops! :rock-hand: