• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ever have actual dreams about A7X or your favorite band?

Lucas Weiman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Last night I had this weird dream where I somehow knew all the band members, and they had agreed to play a set with me (as if lmao) and I told a bunch of people I was going to be playing a show with them. When it was showtime (which was right outside my house apparently lol) I tried to get them all to get up and go play, but they just decided to sit on the couch and give me a blank stare.
At this point it was everyone accept Syn. I think I even had the nerve to get mad and say what's wrong with you all?? But they just shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads haha.... Then I think Syn walked into the room and I said "hey man! I can play a drum track for the songs and I'll play the rhythm sections, and you can play lead! What do you say?!?!" He was apprehensive and I don't think he wanted to haha... Then I walked outside and a couple people had gathered... and then I think I woke up... lol what a trip.

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    Haven't had one yet. I wonder why people tend to see celebs/idols in their dreams. If i remember a long time ago i had a dream and Syn was there, don't remember anything but that. Dreams are weird af man.
    Fun fact: all the people in your dreams are people you've actually seen. Your brain stores faces. Celebs and fictional characters too.
    People tend to dream about things they think of when are awake. I've had dreams about celebs I don't remember, but I've also had a dream about the Gmajor scale.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Fun fact: all the people in your dreams are people you've actually seen. Your brain stores faces. Celebs and fictional characters too.
    People tend to dream about things they think of when are awake. I've had dreams about celebs I don't remember, but I've also had a dream about the Gmajor scale.
    You know that you practice enough when you dream about scales😂😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Had a dream I was at an Avenged Sevenfold concert, having a good time. Then Save Me started playing and I remember getting really emotional when the "Tonight we all die young" part came around. Not sure if my wife was listening to it and I somehow caught glimpses of the song when I was in my light sleep mode, but it was a cool feeling being at their concert :D.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Haha yes. I’ve actually had a dream about papa Gates 😂 nothing juicy, he just happened to walk into a restaurant I was in and I was trying so hard not to go over and speak lol.
    🤷🏼‍♀️ Highly doubtful it’ll come true but who knows lol. If it does happen, I won’t be a dumbass like I’m my dream and totally go up and say hi and pay for dessert 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: carlosmqr