• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Every A7X solo not by Syn

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    In my weird dream, Syn was like a Super Saiyan with like a dark fading out into light aura surrounded by purple lighting. He had a Terminator jacket on and punk hair from when he put it up. It was like dark blonde and he mad mascara or that stuff you put that makes it dark around your eyes. Ok so, in my dream I could sense Him far away in a wandering storm like a tornado, but this tornado is actually a travelling concert filled with people like a rodeo. Ok so Mr Syn is a bit agitated and searching for something, I see him like a tasmanian devil so fast kicking peoples asses all around these rodeos. Like serious anime, in my dream he was heading to my city, and I got scared punched a hole in my wall, the hole looked like a punker facing sideways looking up with a mohawk. Long time ago I made a picture of myself with this same look, it's weird. After I broke my wall, I hid under my mickey mouse. In my dream I was already gone and Syn ended up like 1 step behind from catching me ( i don't know why ) I saw he stayed at my house sat on my couch and partied with friends or something Till morning and I thought he had left that mark, he was searching for something, in my dream he was very powerful and determined and passionate and a free man without fear, very amazing The Mastered Ultra Instinct super saiyan with purple lighting surges
    It's way longer and more vivid really
    Another dream I had before was Syn teaching me guitar, I guess that one kind of is true :D
    damn i want to delete this

Last edited:

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    In my weird dream, Syn was like a Super Saiyan with like a dark fading out into light aura surrounded by purple lighting. He had a Terminator jacket on and punk hair from when he put it up. It was like dark blonde and he mad mascara or that stuff you put that makes it dark around your eyes. Ok so, in my dream I could sense Him far away in a wandering storm like a tornado, but this tornado is actually a travelling concert filled with people like a rodeo. Ok so Mr Syn is a bit agitated and searching for something, I see him like a tasmanian devil so fast kicking peoples asses all around these rodeos. Like serious anime, in my dream he was heading to my city, and I got scared punched a hole in my wall, the hole looked like a punker facing sideways looking up with a mohawk. Long time ago I made a picture of myself with this same look, it's weird. After I broke my wall, I hid under my mickey mouse. In my dream I was already gone and Syn ended up like 1 step behind from catching me ( i don't know why ) I saw he stayed at my house sat on my couch and partied with friends or something Till morning and I thought he had left that mark, he was searching for something, in my dream he was very powerful and determined and passionate and a free man without fear, very amazing The Mastered Ultra Instinct super saiyan with purple lighting surges
    It's way longer and more vivid really
    Another dream I had before was Syn teaching me guitar, I guess that one kind of is true :D
    damn i want to delete this