• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Everyone can be a Synner!

Hey everyone!

So I wanted to share with you some slight changes we've made to the ''school'' section of the forums! As you all know, Synner is expanding it's scope. Music remains in the core DNA of Synner and so in an effort to welcome more people to come share their love, knowledge and experience of music, we've made these little adjustments.

First of all, we changed the name from: ''Guitars, Hardware and Setup, & Troubleshooting'' to ''Instruments, Hardware and Setup, & Troubleshooting''
This was done in an effort to make people come here an talk about the cool stuff that they have. Going from different types of drums and cymbals to Violin and Cellos... hell, I wanna hear about some fancy kazoo someone might have!

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 12.49.21 PM.png

Next up, we added prefixes (see image below) to the thread creation in that section so that people can come and talk about what they are more knowledgeable and experienced about OR alternatively to ask question about that specific topic and invite experienced people to come and help!

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 12.50.40 PM.png

For a start, we decided to go with Guitar (of course), Bass (FINALLY), Vocals, Classical instruments and drums. More can and will be added as we expand even further!

These little changes have been made in an effort to really welcome everyone in this beautiful family. I believe I can now say affirmatively that we have grown past being a guitar exclusive forum and now instead focus on sharing experiences, knowledge and lessons that go above and beyond our wildest ambitions. This will I believe open doors for all of you to gain tools to reach YOUR goal.

Everyone can be a Synner!

- Rad :rock-hand:

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Love this change so much. Its so awesome to have people of all musical abilities and talents here, and I really hope this will encourage them to share their passions with us all! The one thing I've always said, is that no matter who you are, everyone has *something* to share with this community, and there is so much we can learn from one another and hell, maybe even find some new hobbies or interests!

LFG Synners! 🤘💀🤘

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I wish guitar was the green one 😹 kiddings aside, love seeing this changes cause I've always been vocal about wanting this place to have more content for musicians in general (mostly because of my little drummer clone 😹) so seeing the school going into that direction makes me really really happy! 😻 Thank you! 🤘🏼
    My pleasure!
    Hey Rad, I don't see how to add the prefixes? It doesn't give me that option, just title entry
    Strange. Is that fixed? Because for me it's working. Beware that this is only applied to threads in the ''school'' section. Let me know if you still can't do it.
    Nice! Didn't think these changes were happening that fast but I'm glad it did! Looking forward to see Synner embrace all kinds of musicians soon! 😍

Ew, not bass
    Yes now you have no excuses not to be active here! please, by all means, come and share your experience and knowledge with us!
    This is AWESOME!!!!! Period.
    Thank you!! Glad you dig it!