• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Everyone here is so wonderful ( :

Ian _Invader

Music Theory Bragger
  • Feb 5, 2021
    Schoolcraft Michigan
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that everyone here has been so encouraging and Rejuvenating to be around. I am so thrilled to be able to share my musical journey with you all and to part of anyone else's. You all mean so much to me and I'm so thankful to be around so many other brilliant musicians that I look up to and learn so much from.
    I made this post just to tell you all that I love you and I'm so grateful for you and SYN and Papa G. Hope everyone's new years is going well! Keep going and never stop learning from each other ( :

- Ian

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    This truly is something wonderful! There’s really not many places on the internet that is so positive and uplifting. It’s very encouraging and it really motivates me to play and better myself. I’m glad you’re enjoying it here! It’s all of us that make this work, along with the amazing staff / moderators 💪🏻

:rock-hand:

Synner Endless Summer Collection