• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Extreme improv Challenge 👺👺👹👹😱😱

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen

I am new, Mostly everyone I practice with or play around say i have a different kind of ear for music. If that's true or not i have no idea. Enjoy !

WATCHERS WARNING : I'm a slow, new player- Timing sucks, everything sucks =) LOL
Hey, we can't watch it unfortunately, it says playback on other websites is disabled by the owner.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

I am new, Mostly everyone I practice with or play around say i have a different kind of ear for music. If that's true or not i have no idea. Enjoy !

WATCHERS WARNING : I'm a slow, new player- Timing sucks, everything sucks =) LOL
    Hey maybe you can mark the video as unlisted, we can't watch it due to some restriction.
    I'm happy you joined in :D

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Zaragoza, Spain
    This is my homework today 😂
    Probably not brilliant but I kind of like the heaviness of my guitar. I had a weird feeling while playing. For some reason this sound brings me 5 years back when I was getting chemo and felt so tired that moved around dragging my feet. It feels like unconsciously I expressed something through this improv and I killed some demons I was holding inside. It’s a great feeling!!!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    This is my homework today 😂
    Probably not brilliant but I kind of like the heaviness of my guitar. I had a weird feeling while playing. For some reason this sound brings me 5 years back when I was getting chemo and felt so tired that moved around dragging my feet. It feels like unconsciously I expressed something through this improv and I killed some demons I was holding inside. It’s a great feeling!!!

Ooh, that's some heavy tone! I hope you're feeling ok now!

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I've been kind of out of it and doing things to my home and stuff. I'll do todays real quick casue it's rockish, i think im bad at jazz or slow music not blues
    been collecting old junk i got a keyboard, a camera too but the mic isn;t too strong. got a few gameboys too, havig coffee