• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

"Fan" Badges? It'd Be So Much Fun!

J

Jak Angelescu

Okay, so we get more than just guitarists here. We have TONS of people that don't play guitar, but they are ENORMOUS cheerleaders and fans of the students and school! I thought it'd be great to have badges for fans like what we get. We'd also be able to recognize what they are on the school, and thank them for their endless support and camaraderie. Top fans who give the most support (XP points? Somehow?) can get a higher rank on the fan list. We can give them cool names like (from lowest to highest)

1. Coachella Camper
2. Mosher
3. Crowd Surfer
4. Backstage
5. Diehard Synner

These may be dumb as hell but I just threw them in there to give an idea. I'd love to see them get some love, too!

Upvote 0

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Interesting idea @Jak Angelescu ! There has been an influx of “support” students if you will, and it would be fun to recognize them. I do also agree with @Ids Schiere that the main focus should still be on the guitar students.
It does seem that people are more drawn to the social aspect, and I totally get that. However, even though people aren’t talking about the lessons as much as they used to, there are always convos going on about other elements of guitar and questions arise all the time about gear, trem systems, amps, etc. which is awesome because those conversations are still geared towards learning.
In a positive way - this site's like its own little Facebook xD

Upvote 0