• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

fave song from Waking the Fallen?

fave song from Waking the Fallen?

• Unholy Confessions

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Second Heartbeat

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Second Heartbeat will forever be the song from that album that gives me chills 👌 I remember Avenged played it at the first Download Festival they headlined - I had been dying to see it live since I first seen them in Birmingham years before - and when I heard that palm muted start I completely lost my mind in the crowd 😂

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Second Heartbeat will forever be the song from that album that gives me chills 👌 I remember Avenged played it at the first Download Festival they headlined - I had been dying to see it live since I first seen them in Birmingham years before - and when I heard that palm muted start I completely lost my mind in the crowd 😂
    2nd heartbeat isnt played the same live as the album and it's my biggest disappointment of the shows.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Yakun

Garage band Groupie
    May 3, 2021
    Bat Country
    I also love Waking the Fallen as in the opening song. I've been listening to that song for a long time on the radio wondering what it was called. I was also an A7x fan at the time to believe it or not. After I finally discovered what it was called when listening to the full album, I felt pretty dumb for going a long time without knowing what that song was. I had figured it was A7x cause it sounded like them but just wasn't sure what song. Can't believe it was right there that entire time!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I also love Waking the Fallen as in the opening song. I've been listening to that song for a long time on the radio wondering what it was called. I was also an A7x fan at the time to believe it or not. After I finally discovered what it was called when listening to the full album, I felt pretty dumb for going a long time without knowing what that song was. I had figured it was A7x cause it sounded like them but just wasn't sure what song. Can't believe it was right there that entire time!
    What's crazy is hearing the demo song that was the original version. And I find it extra interesting that almost every element taken out was REAPPLIED in another song.

Edit.. gonna add this now .. the original version of chapter four is killer. I like it more then the album version.

Reactions: Jeremy Healey

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I also love that song. When I listen to it, I always got to queue up unholy confessions immediately after because it plays right into it and it feels more complete to me lol.
    Similarly in how Beast and the Harlot transitions into Burn It Down 🔥 🔥🔥

Synner Endless Summer Collection