• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favourite A7X song at the moment for y'all?

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    It's so hard to choose! Self-titled has always been my favourite album, but I've been going through a bit of a City of Evil thing right now with M.I.A, Burn It Down and Strength Of The World. I think Roman Sky and Fermi Paradox deserve mentions here though, too! Always gonna be some of my favourite tracks!

• Love
    Reactions: Nocturne

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    I just got my first set of nice studio quality headphones and an interface which has drastically improved the sound quality of the music I listen to. The first song I listened to was Judas Priests Victim of Changes which sounded incredible! First A7X song which came immediately after Victim of Changes was The Stage. I couldn't believe all of the different textures I was missing! I was able to pick different synth parts that were somewhat hidden behind the main synth track that I never heard. The acoustic part at the end sounds even better than before to me! So at the moment it's definitely The Stage. Before I'd probably go with Beast and The Harlot or Save Me which are excellent songs but goddamn is The Stage good.

Last edited:

Csgozzo91

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Apr 10, 2020
    Madrid, Spain.
    Shh quiet, you might piss somebody off
    LIKE ME MOTHERUCKER, YOU'VE BEEN AT IT FOR TOO LONG!

FUCK YOUUUUUU!
    Actually this song is a kind of mind-blowing masterpiece in the live at LBC, when you hear that song the first time it's too difficult to be indifferent to A7X for the rest of your life... Right now I'm listening Buried Alive and all songs from their Nightmare album.

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    I would say Afterlife, that was the song that made me listen to Avenged Sevenfold
    Same here, the bridge and solo were a very reliable source of goosebumps for me for months. I ended up overplaying it and I'm kinda numb to it now though.

As of now, maybe I would say Sunny D is my favorite. Having blast beats and horns in an A7X song is something truly special!

Reactions: Cesar Sevilla 9