• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favourite song and album from a7x?

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    For me now I'd say The Stage is my fav album, with City of Evil being a close second. Paradigm is my current favorite song. Syn's solo on that song is awesome! Also that shuffle groove Brooks plays, not to mention the lyrics.

"I'm clawing my skin but I can't feel it inside. I know the agony of pain would hurt so much better"
    yeah Paradigm solo is insane, sounds like he break the thing, I'm kind of into The Stage (song) right now, but on 2x speed the groove changes. Exist is my favorite though, I think Syn plays a super slow solo how it creeps up is just amazing, sounds like a horn to me. It starts around 10:50

carlosmqr

Campfire Attention Holder
    Legend
  • Nov 17, 2019
    Portugal/Manchester UK
    www.instagram.com
    Difficult to choose between The Stage or Nightmare (albuns), theyre so different yet they have most of my favorite songs... I will say Nightmare, if I really have to choose one, but the stage is right behind.
    And songs is really difficult to choose just one, because it really depends on the mood to me xD Save me is amazing, everything is perfect in that song...but A Little Piece of Heaven is a masterpiece! Cant choose f*ck it xD

Synner Endless Summer Collection